Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2003)

Subject: Re: yahoo groups contact?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:20:06 -0700
To: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Cc: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 06:03  PM, Nick Simicich wrote:

So, as a suggestion, if it is an issue where you might have a compilation copyright, on a group that you want out of yahoogroups, they are finally responding to that argument at their copyright violations office.

Nope. This is something more of interest to Yahoo than to me, sort of.

Through a mutual contact, i got a message through to their security group. That contact said they'd be contacting me right away. almost 36 hours later, I'm still waiting.

I'm not impressed. In a day or so, I'll just let everyone know what I've run into, and stop worrying about it.