Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2003)

Subject: Re: Spam blacklist
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:12:33 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
References: <20030531234635 . GA15628 @ firedrake . org> <5 . 2 . 0 . 9 . 2 . 20030531164203 . 00ba42f0 @ pop . earthlink . net> <5 . 2 . 0 . 9 . 2 . 20030531153339 . 00b59438 @ pop . earthlink . net> <5 . 2 . 0 . 9 . 2 . 20030531150102 . 00b8c918 @ pop . earthlink . net> <5 . 2 . 0 . 9 . 2 . 20030531150102 . 00b8c918 @ pop . earthlink . net> <5 . 2 . 0 . 9 . 2 . 20030531153339 . 00b59438 @ pop . earthlink . net> <5 . 2 . 0 . 9 . 2 . 20030531164203 . 00ba42f0 @ pop . earthlink . net>