Subject: Re: Are members blocking instead of leaving?
From: Vivek Khera <khera @ kcilink . com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:15:44 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

 wolf .
 com> writes:

AR> Roger B.A. Klorese writes:
>> My error on my last post -- the 550 error is exact, but we still see
>> "User unknown" which is confusing.

AR> It is indeed confusing-but then that's AOL, eh?

Or Outlook, which purposefully hides the actual error message sent by
the remote mail server (and displays the Sender as the "From"... go
figure).

From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Next: Re: Are members blocking instead of leaving?
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Are members blocking instead of leaving?
Next: Re: Are members blocking instead of leaving?
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>