Subject: Re: Are members blocking instead of leaving?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:31:26 -0800
To: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 07:59  AM, Tom Neff wrote:

I have started to see more and more of these, and I find myself wondering
whether AOL members

I've seen this for a long time on AOL. doesn't bother me, since it's handled as a bounce.

I long ago gave up on teaching AOL users to do it "right", since basically, the AOL system is set up so they don't have to, and to actually encourage them to not do it.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).