Subject: Re: false positives - junkmail - humm
From: Alvin Oga <alvin @ planet . fef . com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:33:01 -0800 (PST)
To: amitchell @ habeas . com (Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.)
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

hi ya anne

.

> Anyways, if so, I sincerely apologize!

well looks like i've been outvoted ... so for that i apologize to you Anne
( maybe i should keep quiet and lurk too .. )

but before i do that.. just wanted to say that even if a post is
on topic, it can still be considered spam .. :-)
	- everybody's definition of spam is different

- for me ...
	- any spam/virus filter that allows "false positives" is worthless to me

	( 2x - 3x much faster to simply hit "d" once than to worry abouot
	( if a real email went to the (supposedly) spam bunket that is NOT
	( checked as often

	- and the habeas one was "deemed spam" due to excessive headers
	and contains no useful info .. just one line for the url suffice
	( see below )

i am heading down the road to spam-hell..:-0 for my punishment... hehehee

again, my apologies for posting my initial spam comment..

thanx
alvin

X> To: list-managers @
 greatcircle .