Subject: Re: false positives - junkmail
From: Mitch Collinsworth <mitch @ ccmr . cornell . edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:06:15 -0500 (EST)
To: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Cc: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell @ habeas . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 12:18  AM, Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
> wrote:
>
> >> i say that is a worst piece of spam and junkmail in this list to date
> >
> > <blink>..really? If so, then I apologize!
>
> Why?
>
> here people go, defining as spam stuff they don't care about, even if
> the rest of us on the list do, and even if it's relevant to the topic
> of the list.

When I read that I was torn between wondering if he was serious or if
he was playing the "hey, let's spend a day acting clueless like a lot
of the users on our lists" game that everyone was playing yesterday.
I started composing a message in defense of Anne but then decided to
give him the benefit of the doubt and canned it.  I suspect some folks
have had about as much winter as they can take and need to get outside
more.  :-)

-Mitch