Subject: Re: how to reply
From: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:11:02 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

--On Tuesday, February 25, 2003 8:30 PM -0700 Doug McNutt
<douglist @
 macnauchtan .
 com> wrote:
> But, with regard to the original problem, it's not so easy to post to just
> THIS list. ...

As list administrators we must, of course, be sensitive to the varying mail
capabilities of our members.

But as list members ourselves - and users of mail in general - we deserve a
good client as much as anybody.

This is a good moment to throw in a plug for the package I bought and use -
Mulberry! Mulberry is an IMAP/POP3/Netnews client for MacOS, Win32 and Unix
based computers.  It comes from Cyrusoft, the people who made the "other good
IMAP server" besides the University of Washington one.

Mulberry gives you maximum flexibility and control over things like where
replies go to.  And it supports a lot of other stuff I find useful.  You can
learn more about it at

	http://www.cyrusoft.com/mulberry/