From: <mfidelman @ ntcorp . com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:22:01 -0500 (EST)
To: <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Bob Bish wrote:

> >So, has anyone actually heard back (even an e-mail) from the EFF on this?
> >
> >Has anyone other than me actually sent a query?
>
>     I sent them copies of a couple of bounce messages where list mail was
> mistaken as spam.  I haven't heard anything back yet, but it was only a
> couple of hours ago.

I sent something a couple of days ago - no reply.

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
mfidelman @
 civicnet .
 org	 		    http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"