Subject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT CC ME ON MESSAGES TO THIS
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:36:21 -0800
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Cc: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 07:03  AM, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

Nick Simicich wrote:

Please ignore Chuq: He is not serious when he claims he wants private copies.

Bullshit.  He means it, and I do too.

It's okay, roger. I'm used to the idea that Nick is so sure his view of the world is the only possible one that the rest of us must be lying when we disagree. This isn't the first time he's shown this attitude. I generally try to avoid wasting oxygen on it. Not worth it.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).