Subject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT CC ME ON MESSAGES TO THIS
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:34:24 -0800
To: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 02:37  AM, Nick Simicich wrote:

At 07:38 AM 2003-02-24 -0800, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

How many times are we going to have this conversation? As I recally, you also wanted it in red Helvetivca, at least 30 point. Eventually you cried uncle when I delivered.

18, and no, I didn't. I simply read it when you sent it until you stopped.

Please ignore Chuq: He is not serious when he claims he wants private copies.

Please ignore Nick. he's lying. again.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @