From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:41:01 -0800
To: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 01:57  AM, Tom Neff wrote:

Since installing it I have to delete one or two spams per day - that's it.
Meanwhile the spamprobe folder collects hundreds of spams per day.

For what it's worth -- 42% of my incoming email to plaidworks is now spam. mail.app on jaguar catches over 99% of that, and I've had maybe 3 false positives this month, all e-newsletters from vendors I want sent to me. That's easily fixed by adding their addresses to my address book.

The downside of a client solution is I have to download it to process it. the upside is I have final say, so I don't lose those three messages to some service without knowing it...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech, Apple IS&T E-mail systems
chuq @