From: bwarsaw @ python . org (Barry A. Warsaw)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:59:02 -0500
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Cc: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>, Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

>>>>> "RBAK" == Roger B A Klorese <rogerk @
 queernet .
 org> writes:

    RBAK> Well over 90% of the mail I get at my personal addresses is
    RBAK> spam, but so far, I haven't seen a solution -- TMDA,
    RBAK> Brightmail, SpamAssassin, whatever -- that seemed like any
    RBAK> less a hassle than just deleting it.

spambayes.sf.net is another option that has had a lot of success for
personal inboxes.  It's got a pop3 proxy (WIBNI someone wrote an imap
proxy? :) that is pretty decent.

-Barry