From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:23:59 -0800
To: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 10:42  PM, Bob Bish wrote:

list manager would even consider. This includes attempts to keep viruses from spreading among list members indirectly if at all possible. I've been playing detective lately, trying to narrow down the "suspects" from any clues I can find.

me, too. Especially since the infected sites tend to attack the list addresses with the virus as well, and while I can't get nailed by them, I am annoyed. And in a couple of occasions, I've ended up IP blocking addresses that won't fix themselves. In most cases, I can figure out where tehy're coming from and pass the word, and except for the rare person, they appreciate being told.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @