From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:21:48 -0800
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Cc: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>, Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 10:50  PM, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

J C Lawrence wrote:

I can't imagine almost anyone I know and correspond with being able to figure out a TMDA exchange, or for that matter, not being offended at having to ask permission to email me.

I used to feel that way, too. TDMA has gotten better, and spam has gotten worse. And if you put a little effort in on your side to pre-whitelist folks, they'll never even see TDMA. But you have to make that effort. not everyone does.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

But I can hear the sound