From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:50:30 -0800
To: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Cc: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

J C Lawrence wrote:

a combination of good whitelists and good spam analysis software will
go a long way towards getting the spam problem under control.

Its great stuff -- far better than I'd ever expected.

I can't imagine almost anyone I know and correspond with being able to figure out a TMDA exchange, or for that matter, not being offended at having to ask permission to email me.