From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:36:34 -0800
To: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 06:26  AM, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

FUD.  I'm unaware of any properly-run opt-in mailing lists that have
been mislabeled as spam and "wrongly blocked".

Not FUD. mailing lists are losing an increasingly significant number of messages to badly written and managed spam filters. So are regular users, because of false positives.

Definitely not FUD.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).