Subject: Re: Majordomo hole my rear end!
From: "Steve Werby" <steve-lists @ befriend . com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:19:03 -0500
To: "list-managers" <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

"Vince Sabio" <vince @
 vjs .
 org> wrote:
> However, default settings should be reasonable.

Or force you to configure the software and provide adequate documentation.
IIRC, 1.94.x hasn't been updated since 1997 or so.  In 1997 the default for
which_access was fairly reasonable.  It's not really right to form an
opinion based on what's reasonable today.

Anyway, I just don't give any security alert creedence if it uses the phrase
"evil spammers" not once, but twice.  Redundant, don't you think?

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC