Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2002)

Subject: Spam-L (was Re: connecting to verizon.net)
From: Beartooth <karhunhammas @ Lserv . com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:42:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: Omar Thameen <omar @ clifford . inch . com>
Cc: List Managers <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

At 04:02 PM 2002-06-29 -0400, Omar Thameen wrote:

>Is that SPAM-L @
 PEACH .
 EASE .
 LSOFT .
 COM , or something else?  I've
>been looking for another mailing list pertinent to list hosting
>providers, particularly those hosting large lists.  Any
>recommendations?

	I was subscribed to spam-L for some time, before i retired.
Even though 90% of the content was hopelessly over my head, I
learned stuff I could use. People were friendly, helpful, and
without exception tolerant of my cluelessness. For any of you who
can actually follow all of this discussion, and aren't already on,
I can't recommend it highly enough.
--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger <karhumhammas (at) lserv.com>
All the  evil in the world couldn't do justice to a spammer.