Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2002)

Subject: Re: Verizon postmaster contact?
From: Beartooth <karhunhammas @ Lserv . com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:55:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: Omar Thameen <omar @ clifford . inch . com>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Omar Thameen wrote:

> Anyone have contact info (pref. phone #) for Verizon mail server
> issues?  They're blocking SMTP connections, presumably because of
> the volume we're sending, and I can't get anyone to tell me anything
> other than to send email to abuse @
 verizon .
 net .
   I've emailed that
> address, as well as postmaster @
 verizon .
 net, but have heard nothing.

	As a Verizon customer, I can get 0.verizon.linux, and can
usually post to it. Want me to put up the paragraph, saying it's
from a colleague on the list-managers' list?

	There are other 0.verizon.foobar groups; I'll try to spot a
better one.

--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger <karhunhammas (at) Lserv.com>
Delenda est MegaSleazo!