Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 2002)

Subject: Re: re-appearing old mail?
From: Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey @ goldmark . org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: James M Galvin <galvin @ acm . org>
Cc: Byron Lunz <bklunz @ databack . com>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

[mailed and posted]

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, James M Galvin wrote:

> More generally, I see this a lot from Microsoft Exchange users.
>
> There is an obscure anomaly for which users who set the "vacation"
> notice feature will cause all messages that have collected since the
> notice was set to be resubmitted the moment they login when they get
> back from "vacation".

I would like to add this to my rant about broken autoresponders

  http://www.goldmark.org/netrants/auto-resp/

Can you provide either more details or pointers to more details.

Thanks,

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/

From: Beartooth <karhunhammas @ Lserv . com>
Next: Re: re-appearing old mail?
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: re-appearing old mail?