Subject: Re: test messages etc
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:06:17 -0700
To: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Cc: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>

On Wednesday, May 30, 2001, at 02:59 PM, J C Lawrence wrote:

And I keep telling myself it's not THAT much work, which is my
hint to go lie down in a dark room until the impulse passes...

Wuss.

nope. Just an old phart taking a break..

<http://www.chuqui.com/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?tid=103>

[<chuqui @
plaidworks .
com> = <me @
chuqui .
com> = <chuq @
apple .
com>]

The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.