Subject: Re: test message,or reply's to, which worse?
From: "Roger Fajman" <RAF @ CU . NIH . GOV>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 03:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> I want an easy option for any given list subscriber to elect to reply to
> the list ALONE, or reply to the author ALONE, no matter how the list itself
> is configured.  (Perhaps I've overlooked something, and if so please clue
> me in, but I have yet to see a common mailer that has these as the two
> common reply options.)  That way no one has any excuse for sending a
> private reply to any list.  Yet it is easy to send a "meant for the list"
> reply to the list, without needlessly adding additional addresses.

What I'd like to see in email clients is a single Reply button.  If it's
a simple one person to one person message, it would just use the From
address.  But it there's a Reply-To header or To/cc addresses other than
my own, it would bring up a dialogue asking to whom I want to reply.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: test message,or reply's to, which worse?