Subject: Re: list to honey..
From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 23:32:09 -0700
To: "albert" <emmanuel @ mwt . net>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 28 May 2001 17:48:56 -0500
emmanuel  <albert> wrote:

> I can see that at a certain size i will need revenue to keep it
> going and grow it.

I've not done this (I fund everything out of my own pocket), however
the most successful method I've seen to date is to open a PayPal
account and to then encourage members to donate towards your
operational expenses.  When the bills are paid, you then close the
account.

For the few lists I know of that do this, they typically raise their
costs within the first few days of each month.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw @
 kanga .