Subject: Re: test messages etc
From: "Bernie Cosell" <bernie @ fantasyfarm . com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:27:40 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On 28 May 2001, at 10:48, Tom Neff wrote:

> ...If you don't want to force people to join
> before they can look up good info from your list postings, make searchable
> archives available on the web.  If they want to post, they can join.

If you're going to do this, *dont*forget* to 'sanitize' the messages
before you put them up on the web site.  It is hard to tell for sure, but
on one list I'm on the evidence was pretty strong that a spammer
harvested list-email-addrs from the online archives.

  /Bernie\
mailto:bernie @
 fantasyfarm .
 com     Pearisburg, VA