Subject: Reply-To and usability measurements
From: Norbert Bollow <nb @ thinkcoach . com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:18:08 +0200
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> on my list, but virtually every zubscriber I have whose been on the list
> less than 6 years has learned the habit of always using their
> Reply-To-All feature.

How can you be so sure of this?  I mean, when a reply that was
meant for the list accidentally goes to one person only, you
prabably won't notice that?

Greetings, Norbert.

Tel +41 1 972 20 59     Fax +41 1 972 20 69      nb @
 freedevelopers .
 net

From: Keith Flippin <kflippin @ pond . com>
Next: Re: Reply-To and usability measurements
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: test message,or reply's to, which worse?
Next: Re: Reply-To and usability measurements
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>