Subject: Re: lets forget the silly test,...and ,
From: Mike Yuhas <mike @ folkradio . org>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 17:39:51 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 3:31 PM -0500 5/26/01, albert wrote:

platform neutral??

good, then give me a platform neutral opinion on how to handle the question
i put forth Charlie,..

you do not use majordomo then why on the greatcircle list?

what is wrong with asking if a Dlist command may work with majordomo?

why don't you ,..Charlie, tell me just what is a list of appropriate
questions
for this list if not a question on managing , configuring, a list?

I'm not Charlie, but I'll take a stab at this. I'm on this list specifically to learn about the issues that face listmanagers in general. My particular list is hosted on a machine running Listserv, so, naturally, I'm also on the listserv-specific list to learn more about that MLM program.

The beauty of this list, when it's on topic <g>, is that I know I'd get a handful of good answers to any "list sociology" question I may raise. Perhaps the responses would differ, but each would be articulate, if not passionate. If list-managers became a majordomo support group, I'd leave.

Thank you,
Mike Yuhas
listmom, folkdj-l
http://folkradio.org