Subject: lets forget the silly test,...and ,
From: "albert" <emmanuel @ mwt . net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:31:43 -0500
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

platform neutral??

good, then give me a platform neutral opinion on how to handle the question
i put forth Charlie,..

you do not use majordomo then why on the greatcircle list?

what is wrong with asking if a Dlist command may work with majordomo?

why don't you ,..Charlie, tell me just what is a list of appropriate
questions
for this list if not a question on managing , configuring, a list?

 GreatCircle .
 COM
 GreatCircle .
 COM]On Behalf Of Charlie Summers