Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2001)

Subject: Re[2]: problems @home.com ?/Yahoo ?
From: "L. Benjamin Williams" <wmsenterprises @ crosswinds . net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:20:41 -0500
To: Sharon Tucci <sharon @ listhost . net>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

(and the troll speaks, though possibly without meaning)

   Isn't there a way you can set some form of "batch maximum" for SMTP
delivery? Hopefully this could be done on a (temporary?) per-domain
basis as I (seem to) understand that setting up the connection is
expensive enough without needlessly creating more, but ...

--
L. Benjamin Williams           mailto:WmsEnterprises "at" crosswinds.net