Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2001)

Subject: Re: hotmail changes re: HTML?
From: Cyndi Norman <cnorman @ best . com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:54:30 -0800 (PST)
To: nolan @ tssi . com
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, cnorman @ best . com

   From: Mike Nolan <nolan @
 celery .
 tssi .
 com>
   Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:09:38 -0600 (CST)

   In the past couple of days I've seen a number of messages on my lists
   from hotmail accounts which have only HTML encoding, no plaintext.

   Is this a policy change at hotmail or just reconfiguration by several
   users?

I don't know about policy but a friend of mine with a hotmail account
started sending me emails all in HTML.  I complained but she hadn't made
any changes and didn't know what to do.  After a couple days, the problem
disappeared.  Again, she hadn't done anything, it just happened.  This was
about 2 weeks ago.

Cyndi

"There's nothing wrong with me.  Maybe there's                     Cyndi Norman
something wrong with the universe." (ST:TNG)           cyndi @
 consultclarity .
 com
                                                         http://www.tikvah.com/