Subject: managing mime on a mail list.
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 08:11:31 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I ran into this last night -- it looks like an interesting tool for people who want to limit the kinds of mime published on a list, without going to a tool like de-mime and taking mime out of the system completely...

(but I ahven't tested it yet)

<http://mailtools.anomy.net/>

chuq
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Eudora automatically s*bscr*bes/uns*bscr*bes for you?