Subject: Re: netgate.com.lb
From: David Shaw <dshaw @ jabberwocky . com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 15:14:49 -0400
To: List Managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 01:47:38PM -0400, dfl @
 panix .
 com wrote:

> Latley Ive been getting a rash of list subscribes from this
> ISP in Beirut.  A few months ago I got a few, and I'm sure
> they were all bogus, as are these.   I just trash 'em, but
> since theyve been coming now for close to a month, I wonder
> who else is getting them...

Me too.  I've been getting tons of them.  They usually (but not
always) start bouncing after a day or so.  I've been meaning writing
to the ISP to see what's up.

Since all of the messages are composed exactly the same, I'm wondering
if it's a script doing the sending.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw @