Subject: Re: Meta-list
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 07:40:33 -0700
To: John R Levine <johnl @ iecc . com>, Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 9:39 AM -0400 5/16/2000, John R Levine wrote:
I suppose I should go and futz with the info
files to hide the ones that are supposed to be private, but that's pretty
low on my list of priorities.

And they're supposed to read your mind here? the "lists" command is a standard command in a standard listserver, publically available. If you are advertising a list, why shouldn't they assume it can be advertised?

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"