Subject: three majordomo questions
From: Neil <neil @ pacifier . com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

1. When I send to my password protected lists, with a Unix
email client, I have added a header called 'Approved:' on which
I put the password. The 'Subject:' line of email shows up no
problem.

When a couple other people, who use Windows email programs, send
to the list they put the 'Approved:' in the first line of the body
of the message. The "Subject:' line ends up blank even if they type
something in there. They end up having to type a subject in the
body of the message.

2. I was wondering if there is way to setup Majordomo so that when it
goes out the reply to is always the sender. That way, if someone wants
to reply to just that person they don't accidently send to the whole list.

3. Also, I was wondering how to *completely* customize the newinfo
greeting that is sent to new subscribers. Right now my personal message is
appended to the end of a generic message. I would like to have it send my
own message that concisely lays out the rules of the list.

--

Neil

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Sendmail MaxRecipients config