Subject: Re: Confirmation Required
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 17:07:43 -0700
To: mcb @ postmodern . com (Michael C. Berch), list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 3:10 PM +0000 5/5/2000, Michael C. Berch wrote:
Some lists have business or other purposes that make this unacceptable,
but for the type of hobbyist, fan, and other recreationsl lists I
run, it seems the best policy.

yup. Exactly. As I said, you have to know the audience for the list, and manage accordingly... There is no single panacea solution for this stuff....

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"