Subject: Re: about the webtv whitelist? (fwd)
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:53:05 -0700
To: nolan @ tssi . com, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM (List Managers)

At 5:32 PM -0500 5/4/2000, Mike Nolan wrote:

Not quite.  It says that AS A RESULT OF A COMPLAINT, you'll no longer be on
the whitelist.  If there's a complaint, it would be helpful to know what it
was that someone complained about.

I'm wondering if what they did was make a policy change, and simply dump the changes into the system without thinking that the system was going to toss out an inaccurate message to all those list owners... That, at least, is how it seemed to me.....

(damn those mailbots! grin)

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"