Subject: Re: Is this possible?
From: "Mally" <nemesis @ paralynx . com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:23:41 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> Hi:
> I hope this doesn't sound absolutely off the wall.  I'm an LO who's
> still muddling her way through figuring out the config file.

~~~snip~~~

Please ignore this message.  Thank you to those who so very kindly
did email me some helpful advice.

However, I got told off for asking a question on the list-users @
 GC
because it's only for those who run the Majordomo program itself
and was told to use this list instead.  Now I've been told that I
shouldn't be using this list and to ask my question on the Users list.
<sigh>

So I'd best unsub altogether.  Again, thank you to those who were
so patient and kind enough to help.

Mally  :)

Indexed By Date Previous: Copyright FAQ's