Subject: Is this possible?
From: "Mally" <nemesis @ paralynx . com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:28:26 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi:
I hope this doesn't sound absolutely off the wall.  I'm an LO who's
still muddling her way through figuring out the config file.  I don't
have control of the Majordomo program (thank goodness!  <g>).
I'm still at the stage of asking questions that are probably going to
make all you knowledgeable folks here roll your eyes in
exasperation.  :)  My apologies in advance for asking this one if it's a
really dumb question.

BTW, I've checked the archives and the FAQ before posting this.
Nothing on the topic in the archives that I could find.

<deep breath, here goes....>  Is there a command in the config file
that can be used to prevent an individual subscriber from receiving
posts from a list without actually unsubscribing them?  Just plain
unsubscribing them, which is what I'd love to be able to do, isn't
possible without causing all kinds of uproar.  (Looong story - I won't
take up your time up explaining.)

On reading the FAQ it seems like 'no-advertise' may be a
possibility?   Or am I dead wrong on that idea?

TIA,
Mally  :)

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: (Fwd) Notes on the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Act