Subject: Re: Truncated Digests Mystery
From: "Frank P. Bresz" <fpb @ BreszLand . COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:07:03 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: fpb @ BreszLand . COM

I have noticed this on my mailing list as well, it seems, as
near as we have been able to figure out to be associated
with Outlook and the WinMail.Dat file that it likes to attach
to messages.   I have been trying to figure out a way to eliminate
just the winmail.dat and not nuke the whole message on people.

Anyway just my $0.02.

P.S.  Any help on the elimination of the winmail stuff automatically
      appreciated.

--

- Frank P. Bresz }*{