From: Rick Rountree <rick @ dundee . net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 13:05:15 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 03:12 PM 9/6/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Are there any freeware mailing list software programs out there I can
>use to clean up and automate my mailing list, without going with one of
>the "advertising based" mail list companies. My list is fairly new,
>we're only 50 subscribers, but I expect we'll grow to a couple hundred,
>but right now I'm doing everything manually with Outlook Express.
>
>Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Rick,

You may want to have a look at Lyris.  The free license allows unlimited
lists with up to 200 subscribers per list.  It runs on Windows NT, Windows
95, IBM AIX, Solaris for Sparc, and Solaris for Intel. Here is the URL:
http://www.lyris.com/lyris.html

Hope this helps,

Rick Rountree
Dundee Internet Services, Inc