Subject: Delayed Messages (Was: Re: "spamgard". sheesh.)
From: Gillam Kerley <gkerley @ execpc . com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 01:53:13 -0600
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

What's important is not what he wrote but when he wrote it and when I
received it.

This post was dated 12/16, and I just received it (and another
list-managers post by Dave Wolfe on the same thread) in the wee hours of
12/23.  Other lists I subscribe to (and there are now more than a dozen)
get messages to my mailbox within a few minutes to a few hours.

Can anyone explain why the *list-managers* list, of all lists, does
this?  Is it doing this to everyone, or just to me?  (After all, just
because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.)  ;-)

Shouldn't the list-managers list, having access to the sum total of all
of the list-management talent out there in cyberland, be the list
*least* likely to do strange things like this?

GK

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Command Records