From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 23:11:32 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

In message <2 .
 2 .
 32 .
 19971225065255 .
 0033c150 @
 cantec .
 com>,
Dave Bigham <dbigham @
 cantec .
 com> wrote:

>Ron, you're wrong, plain and simple.  If you want to fight Spam, do it in
>the legislature, the courts, and the Internet community using vocal
>pressure.  Don't stoop to their level, as you appear to be doing.  You can
>try to rationalize it any way you want to, the fact remains you are pro
>actively reaching out to inflict pain on someone else for doing something
>with which you disagree.  In reaching that point, you too, in my opinion,
>become lowlife.

Did I say that I was going to cause someone pain?

I love it when people lecture me about how what I'm doing is Bad when it
is patently obviously that they haven't the first clue about what I am
actually doing.

If ever in my years on the net I have ever seen any comment that justified
the lable ``knee jerk reaction'', this is it.

-- Ron Guilmette, Roseville, California ---------- E-Scrub Technologies, Inc.
-- Deadbolt(tm) Personal E-Mail Filter demo: http://www.e-scrub.com/deadbolt/
-- Wpoison (web harvester poisoning) - demo: http://www.e-scrub.com/wpoison/