Subject: Please Help
From: "(ROOT)" <root @ cron-2 . mco . on . ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 11:37:22 -0500 (EST)
To: list-managers @ greatcricle . com

I seem to be having problems with permissions and the archive.
The first message gets written to the archive correctly and the
following file is created:

-rw-------   1 bin      bin           612 Dec  9 11:26 nspa-org

But each subsequent message produces an error (see below).

I tried chown majordom.majordom nspa-org
and also chmod a+rwx nspa-org
and I still get the same errors.

Anyone please have any ideas.

PS. If this is the wrong forum to ask these questions, then please
accept my apologies and let me know the correct one. Thanks.