Subject: Re: Clueless subscribers?
From: Vince Sabio <vince @ humournet . com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:24:50 -0500
To: "Sheryl E. Coe" <ecoe @ worldnet . att . net>
Cc: jonathon <grafolog @ netcom . com>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

** Sometime around 11:01 -0500 12/3/97, Sheryl E. Coe sent everyone:

>> ...In fact, it probably keeps many of us out of the shrinks' offices.
>> Which, BTW, I'm not really convinced is A Good Thing ... ;-)
>
>Next time you go to YOURS, picture what he's saying about YOU over
>sandwiches in the breakroom!

You mean, "used to" say about me. He agreed to refund all my money
as long as I promised to NEVER come back.

I think that was fair.

;-)

Vince Sabio            Boy & His Sabre: <http://www.insane.net/TSC/Vince/>
vince @
 humournet .
 com            Stop Internet Spam! <http://www.cauce.org/>

Behind every successful man               Behind every successful man is a
is a surprised woman                            woman with expensive taste
-- Maryon Pearson                                           -- Vince Sabio