Subject: Re: Clueless subscribers?
From: Mitch Collinsworth <mkc @ Graphics . Cornell . EDU>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 12:45:32 -0500
To: claire @ siberia . demon . co . uk (Claire McNab)
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, mkc @ broccoli . graphics . cornell . edu

>the
>variety of uns*bscribe mechanisms on difft lists really confuses folks,
>so I'm setting up mechanisms to allow ppl to mail to
>"listname-off @
 server" to uns*b.   People can understand that.

Oh great.  There are too many different uns*b mechanisms out there and
people are getting being confused by it, so your solution is to invent
yet another one.  Yah, I follow that logic.  (not)

-Mitch

--
                     "Families can't trust Disney"

From: claire @ siberia . demon . co . uk (Claire McNab)
Next: Re: Clueless subscribers?
From: Grant Neufeld <grant @ achilles . net>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Clueless subscribers? (Was: Re: List-Managers-Digest V6 #23
From: claire @ siberia . demon . co . uk (Claire McNab)
Next: Re: Clueless subscribers?
From: Grant Neufeld <grant @ achilles . net>