Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V6 #235
From: Audrey Helou <audrey @ angus . mystery . com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:17:16 -0500 (EST)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Adam Bailey <adamb @
 tezcat .
 com>  wrote:

> Not a good analogy. I don't know how to fix my car either, but the print
> over the gas gague says "Unleaded Fuel Only." And so I don't put leaded
> fuel into my car.

*You* may not put leaded fuel into your car because of the print, but
doing so was a serious problem until the pump folks made the nozzles
different sizes.  The nozzles for leaded fuels are larger than those for
unleaded fuels and won't fit.

     Audrey

--
 mystery .

Indexed By Date Previous: Majorodomo question