Subject: Re: Clueless subscribers?
From: Adam Bailey <adamb @ tezcat . com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 97 14:33:32 -0500
To: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

On 11/27/97 12:37 AM, jonathon <grafolog @
 netcom .
 com> wrote...

>	Is this degree of cluelessness something that _might_ be
>	specific to the lists I run, or is it a general phenomena?

A little bit of both. I tend to find that certain segments of society and
the online world have a harder time than others. For example, a list I
run for fiction writers has more problem subscribers than a list I run
for science fiction fans. Users of online services tend to have more
problems than users of ISPs. But overall, as the net becomes more and
more mass-market, you get more and more people who can't follow simple
directions.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Clueless subscribers?