Subject: Re: findmail.com
From: "Joshua D. Baer" <josh @ skyweyr . com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:29:30 -0500
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I just checked out findmail.com's web site.  I find their attitude
cooperative and easy to live with.  They provide multiple ways for me to
make sure my list doesn't get archived if I don't want, and even my own
personal messages.   They also show a reasonable effort to "figure out"
whether or not a list wants to be archived, even if the person hadn't
explicitly marked it as private.

I'm pretty happy with their results, and until I see a competing plan, I'd
support their RFC822 header additions and search phrases as something we
all should adopt.

Restrict: no-external-archive

~Josh

Joshua D. Baer