Subject: findmail.com
From: Danny Lieberman <dfl @ panix . com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 03:22:56 -0500 (EST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com (List Managers)

As it happens I havent followed the findmail thread closely,
that is until a couple of days ago, when I received notice
that a findmail worm had found my list out and wanted to archive it.

Not knowing who to complain to first, I picked the name attached
to findmail.com's Internic registration.  Here is what he sent back
to me.

Danny L