Subject: Re: Our High-Wired Copyright Concerns
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 14:23:42 -0800
To: nolan @ tssi . com, tcbowden @ nerdnosh . org (Tim Bowden)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 11:06 AM -0800 12/20/96, Mike Nolan wrote:

>There's a very good explanation of copyrights available online at
>http://www.counsel.com/cyberspace/copyright.html
>
>Here's my non-lawyer interpretation:

Thanks. Nice reference I hadn't seen before. FWIW, I've been involved
with this stuff for a number of years and was speaking on a panel on it
and intellectual property at a convention in November, so I've got some
background. This looks like a nice addition to the reference lists,
though, and has some good interpretations.

--
           Chuq Von Rospach (chuq @
 solutions .

 Plaidworks Consulting (chuqui @
 plaidworks .
 com) <http://www.plaidworks.com/>
   (<http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/> +-+ The home for Hockey on the net)

I got no name or number/ I just hand out the lumber.
But if I get a chance to play/ I'm going to show 'em.
		-- Stick Boy (The Hanson Brothers, SUDDEN DEATH)