Subject: Re: Turning off EXPN (and VRFY) for Majordomo security concern
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:44:53 -0500 (CDT)
To: brozen @ webdreams . com
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

[ Brock Rozen writes: ]

> Does anybody know how I can turn EXPN (and VRFY) off on sendmail so that
> I don't run into security problems with majordomo? (Using EXPN on
> listname-outgoing to get the subscription list)

Opnoexpn,novrfy

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598

From: Charles McKenzie <charlesm @ cs . wisc . edu>
Next: Re: Turning off EXPN (and VRFY) for Majordomo security concern
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Turning off EXPN (and VRFY) for Majordomo security concern
Next: Re: Turning off EXPN (and VRFY) for Majordomo security concern
From: "Randall S. Winchester" <rsw @ Glue . umd . edu>